The Cochrane Library has introduced a new search functionality for its database. The new search features have been developed in consultation with members of the Cochrane Collaboration, users will expect to see major changes to the layout of search pages and will be able to use a new range of search features such as:
- Auto-suggest features within basic and MeSH search functions
- Updated display of search results and filtering options
- Ability to view search terms and results on the same page
- Ability to insert lines and add one search to one another
- Improved MeSH look-up feature
- Hover-over Tool Tips giving a brief explanation of the functions
Click here for further information, including a tour of the new search interface.